Given Book Shop “Supporting Given Tufts for over 11 years”
The “Top Five”:
- Continuously changing, wide selection of gently used books
- Friendly, helpful staff, many of whom have served as volunteers for over 10 years
- Beautiful repurposed downtown location
- Proceeds and →Roast Office rent support the Given Tufts organization
- Valuable member of the Village of Pinehurst
The Given Book Shop
… is a non-profit, run solely by volunteers, and provides a wide variety of quality used books for readers of all ages. In existence for over 11 years, the Book Shop is bigger and brighter than ever.
→ The Given Book Shop is housed within the Given Outpost. To learn more about the Given Outpost History click here
… can only be dropped off during business hours:
Mon-Wed-Fri 10am-4pm. (Receipts can be given for any donations to the Book Shop)
Are You Interested in Volunteering? We do need Your Help!
Given Book Shop does not accept the following items: magazines, newspapers, Readers Digest Condensed Books, National Geographics, encyclopedias, textbook, cassette tapes, records, VCR tapes, torn, worn, dusty or musty books. If you would not buy a book you plan to donate because of its condition, others probably won’t either.
We are recognized for and proud of the quality of the books we sell.